A new online demo of cattaDoc based on version 5 is now available
Instead of just looking at screen dumps, you can actually try out cattaDoc. It is a live version, although in read-only mode and with only a limited amout of test data. The test data in the demo version correspond to the case in the tutorial.
CattaDoc is available in English and in Danish. Therefore, you can choose to logon with either an "English" username or a "Danish" username.
The current case in the demo version focuses on document management. The plan is to expand the demo version with another case more focusing on project management. There are, however, a few elements of project management also in the current demo case.
Enter the demo version of cattaDoc
17 comments for this page
- 17 Erik Maaløe (Værløse - Denmark) wrote 2014-03-26 13:15:19 :
Access to Demo restored
- Again: Someone has tried too many times with a wrong password.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- 16 freddyb (boksburg - South Africa) wrote 2014-03-19 14:49:23 :
- Rovoked access problem again
- 15 Erik Maaløe (Værløse - Denmark) wrote 2012-05-31 22:11:35 :
Access to Demo restored
- Someone has tried too many times with a wrong password...
- 14 jjjjjj (jjjjjjj - jjjjjjj) wrote 2012-05-31 20:15:39 :
- demo won't work. says cddemo-en user is "revoked" whatever tyhat means!
- 13 Erik Maaløe (Værløse - Denmark) wrote 2011-08-07 14:25:54 :
Logon issue in demo solved
- It is now again possible to logon to the demo version of cattaDoc. It was a MySQL access issue which is now solved.
I am sorry for all the problems.
- 12 Chris Tucker (Truro - Canada) wrote 2011-08-03 17:08:41 :
Cannot Log In
- Hello, I just tried logging in with the u/n and p/w provided above. It tells me
Invalid username / password combination
Can you help me out. Thanks
- 11 Chinmay (Ahmedabad - Indian) wrote 2011-07-13 20:10:48 :
- Hi Erik,
i tried to login but system is still not accepting user name password provided by you.
when can we access deom system. we are waiting for it.
- 10 Erik Maaløe (Værløse - Denmark) wrote 2011-03-22 23:46:26 :
Demo working again
- The demo system should be working again. Sorry for the problems.
- 9 Jegan (Chennai - India) wrote 2011-03-22 07:11:00 :
Demo not working
The demo is not working. Please let me know once its working
- 8 Pet (B - B) wrote 2011-02-08 18:43:42 :
- Not Working
- Demo page is empty.
- 7 Erik Maaløe (Copenhagen - Denmark) wrote 2010-02-02 15:13:16 :
Cannot reproduce login error
- I am sorry, but I cannot reproduce the login error mentioned above.
If you copy/paste the username and password, please make sure that you do not copy extra spaces or characters.
- 6 Hardrock (london - UK) wrote 2010-02-02 13:21:47 :
Giving login error
- yes i have same problem
can we have login details?
- 5 omar naser (amman - jordan) wrote 2009-12-20 16:50:41 :
- dear sir
when i eant to use user name and passsword give me error
i use the same written in your page
- 4 Erik Maaløe (Copenhagen - Denmark) wrote 2009-10-01 09:06:16 :
Demo password renewed
- Sorry, the password for the demo version of cattaDoc has now been renewed.
- 3 Nick (Worcester, MA - US) wrote 2009-09-30 16:36:54 :
- Demo password has expired...
- 2 Erik Maaløe (Copenhagen - Denmark) wrote 2009-08-06 16:26:45 :
Project name in title
- If you want the name of a given project displayed in the browser title instead of cattaDoc, it will require a text replacement in a number of files (84 to be exact) in the current version of cattaDoc.
I will consider replacing ´cattaDoc´ with a constant in the next version of cattaDoc.
- 1 viji (trichy - india) wrote 2009-07-20 11:54:19 :
- i want project home pages in title of project management at php language.